Table of Contents
Himachal Pradesh has something for everyone in terms of holiday destinations, from snow-capped mountains to a deep river valley, ancient monasteries to charming churches. Find out how we can make your trip to Himachal Pradesh one you will remember for a lifetime if you have been considering it. Holidays Hunt Travel provides the best Himachal tour packages at competitive prices that are perfect for honeymoons, family vacations, and trips with friends. Holidays Hunt Travel offers the best cheap tour packages so that you may relax amidst the peaceful beauty of Himachal Pradesh.
Best time to Visit Himachal Pradesh?
Himachal Pradesh is a well-liked travel location in northern India and is accessible year-round. However, between October and May, when it is winter, getting to the upper region of Himachal, where Lahaul & Spiti are located, might be challenging.
Best Places to Visit in Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh is a serene place to travel, but its less travelled areas, such as Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Kinnaur, Lahaul & Spiti, Banjar Valley, and Tirthan Valley, may provide the most tranquil vacation.
When does it snow in Himachal?
Ideally, snowfall begins in the upper part of Himachal from the month of October. In the lower regions of the state, snowfall begins in the month of December.
When is the best time to go rafting, paragliding, or skiing in Himachal?
In Himachal, skiing is most enjoyable from mid-December to early February. June is the ideal month for rafting, and April through June and October through November are the ideal times to enjoy paragliding.
What are the top 10 destinations in Himachal for a family vacation?
The top 10 places for a family vacation in Himachal are:
- Kullu Manali – Natural beauty, religious sites, activities like paragliding, rafting, zorbing etc.
- Shimla – Natural beauty, museums, Mall Road for strolling and eating, religious sites, and numerous hotels.
- Dharamshala – Buddhist monastery, cricket stadium, religious sites, Bhagsu Falls (Dharamshala), Museum of Kangra Art, Dal Lake.
- Kasauli – British Era Church, hiking trail to Monkey Point and the Gilbert Trail, sunrise/sunset point, natural beauty.
- Dalhousie – Natural beauty, peaceful surroundings, and religious sites.
- Mashobra – Adventure activities, nature walks, birdwatching, camping and bonfire.
- Palampur – Tea gardens, nature walks, zoo, boat riding.
- Chail – Hiking, world’s highest cricket ground, and wildlife sighting.
- Nahan – Peaceful, ideal for relaxing.
- Kangra – Tea gardens, religious sites, and historical places.
What are the 5 Best recommended honeymoon destinations in Himachal?
The 5 best honeymoon destinations in Himachal are Manali, Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Kasauli, and Shimla.
Popular Temples to visit in Himachal?
Vasisht Temple and Hidimba Temple in Manali, Tara Devi and Jakhoo Temple in Shimla, Bhootnath and Triloknath Temple in Mandi, Jwala Devi Temple in Kangra, Chintpurni Temple in Una are some of the most popular Hindu Temples to visit in Himachal.
Is Rohtang Pass open round the year for tourists?
No, Rohtang Pass closes in October since it receives a heavy snowfall and opens in June after the snowfall stops.