5 Days Dharamshala Dalhousie Honeymoon Tour Package
If you are looking for the perfect destination where you can spend precious time with your near and dear one while enjoying the wonderful nature, then Dharamshala Mcleodganj Dalhousie Honeymoon tour package is the best choice.
With our 5 Days Dharamshala Dalhousie Honeymoon Tour Package, you can experience and explore the fascinating valleys of both these places
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Day 01: Pathankot- Dharamshala
Upon arrival at Pathankot, met Holidays Hunt representative and transfer to Dharamshala ,90 kms/2 hours. (Also known as the functioning capital of Tibetan government in exile).Day at leisure,dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 02: Dharamshala Sightseeing
After breakfast go for the sightseeing of Mcleodganj H. H. The Dalai Lama resides here. At the start of Mcleodganj is a small bazaar filled with variety of Tibetan handicrafts and artifacts. At the end of the spur lies the Namgyal Monastery. The external wall is surrounded by rows of prayer wheels. With in the monastery are large idols of Buddha The charming church of St. John in the wilderness is situated here and this is the final resting place of Lord Elgin, a British Viceroy of India during the 19th century. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 : Dharamshala - Dalhousie
Travel by surface from Dharamshala to Dalhousie 130 Km /4 hrs . Dalhousie has marvelous forests trails overlooking vistas of wooded hills, waterfalls, spring and rivulets. Dalhousie still has a touch of; Raj and its colonial style building and houses bring back the flavors of an earlier era. Check in Hotel. Diner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 : Dalhousie
After breakfast we proceed to Khajjiar. Often called India's Switzerland, Along its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes, the snow-line rests above these woods and in the centre of the glade, is a small lake fed by streams that traverse the green carpet. Khajjiar was probably a glacial bowl formed during the last Himalayan ice age and left with a lake that gradually withered away. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop - Khajjiar sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Depart Dalhousie
After breakfast check out from hotel and Drop to Pathankot railway station(80 kms/2 hours). Our Services Endf here. But Sweet Memories Always Remain
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels in pointed rooms
- All sightseeing, transfers by Swift Dzire A/c Personal Car (except in the hills when the air-conditioner will be switched off)
- Tea/ Coffee maker in Rooms
- Running hot and cold water in All Hotels
- All toll taxes, driver batta, fuel charges etc.
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Local sightseeing of Dharamshala and Dalhousie
- Excursion to Khajjiar
- Pick up & drop from Pathankot railway station.
- All expenses of personalised nature like phone calls, laundry, cool drinks etc.,
- All Entrance Fees
- Anything not mentioned in the “Package cost Includes”
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).