Tour Code : ___________________________________________________
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant, friendly and homely atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction to provide a safe and secure journey to the best of our ability without any misunderstandings between your good-selves, Holidays Hunt Travel and the tour Leaders. We believe in forgiveness, gratitude, positive attitude and innovation and at times even go beyond legal formats to ensure that all the issues of guest/s are resolved in timely and friendly manner. The Terms and Conditions – hereinafter referred to as Terms and Conditions given here-under and on our website, the tour registration form, any other printed material and Brochures, together with ‘How to book your tour’ section from the World Showcase form the basis of our agreement and understanding with you. Holidays Hunt Travel & Guests require to follow policies, rules & regulations, laws & orders of visiting destination and Countries. You are requested to read, understand and sign in acceptance all the Terms and Conditions and the Brochure, before you register yourself / family / friends for our tour as a ‘Guest’ to use our services.
Short Title, Extent and Commencement:
- These Terms & Conditions shall be called Holidays Hunt Travel – (India & World guests) Terms & Conditions
- Terms and Conditions extend to whole of India and World Tours organized by the Holidays Hunt Travel – hereinafter referred to as Holidays Hunt.
- Terms & Conditions shall come in force from 13 Sept, 2021 & It will remain in force till further modification or amendment
- Definitions: In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires
- Brochure means World Showcase for the respective years brought out / published by Holidays Hunt Travel.
- Company means Holidays Hunt Travel and also includes all its divisions and brands namely, Budget Tours, Group Tours, Pilgrimage Tours and including all and any other brands / divisions of Holidays Hunt Travel
- First day of the tour shall start at any time – i.e. in the morning / afternoon / evening at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight / train / cruise or any other mode of transport. The same shall apply in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a ‘Day’ shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
- Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Holidays Hunt Travel in its ability to perform its obligations / responsibilities regarding the tour including (a) war, hostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies; (b) rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war; (c) epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God; (d) ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly; (e) riot, commotion or disorder; (f) any act or omission of any Government instrumentality; (g) a Change in Legal Requirements; (h) strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances; and (i) abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain and temperatures. (j) unforeseen cancellation by contractors like hotel, transport, suspension of airlines, railways, Eurostar, bus services etc.
- Group Tours mean such tours which are carried out in groups containing various individuals families and where the services provided are similar to all the guest/s in that group.
- Guest(s) means the person in whose Name or on whose behalf booking and/or registration is made for any of India and/or World Tours organized by Holidays Hunt Tarvel.
- Independent Contractor means a person and / or organization selected by Holidays Hunt Travel to render services including transport, hotel, air, insurance, restaurant, sightseeing to the guest/s and / or to Holidays Hunt Travel. Independent Contractor is not an employee, partner or joint venture of Holidays Hunt Travel.
- Jain food means food without onion, garlic served at the time of tour groups. Meals not necessarily root vegetables and provided before sunset and may or may not be served on the table.
- Meal means breakfast, lunch, dinner, packed foods and / or any other snacks (dry/wet) supplied.
- Tour/s means any Indian tours – also referred as ‘domestic tours’ carried out within the state of India and World Tours – also referred as ‘International Tours’ carried out in any foreign – Country organized by Holidays Hunt Travel.
- Tour Leader / Assistant’ by whatever designation called means a Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the guest/s in & or during India and / or World Tours Organized by Holidays Hunt Travel
- Panaromic View: “Panoramic view” means an unobstructed and wide view of an extensive area in all directions, an extended pictorial representation or a cyclorama of a landscape or other scene, often exhibited a part at a time and made to pass continuously before the spectators.
- Orientation Tour: A sightseeing tour is accompanied by a local city guide which points out places of interest. Company may make stops depending upon permission from local authority which may change from season to season.
- Working days: These are the days between and including Monday through Friday, and do not include public holidays and weekends.
- General Explanations:
- Each provision/term of these Terms and Conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force and effect.
- The masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations thereof.
Scope of Activity:
Holidays Hunt Travel is an organization that coordinates all the services of the tour to help the guest/s for undertaking the tour. Kesari takes utmost care in selecting all the services and/or Independent Contractors who provide their services, to make our guest/s comfortable on tour. Holidays Hunt Travel select various aspects of the tour such as hotel, restaurant, airline, coach, shipping company etc. and does not have any control over operating of the same. Though Holidays Hunt Travel takes utmost care of our guest/s; Holidays Hunt Travel shall not be held responsible for any loss, harm, injury, death, damage caused by default, omission or act of employees or management of any such agencies or Independent Contractors. All the guest/s booking and / or registering for tour organized / proposed to be organized by Holidays Hunt Travel shall read, understand and abide by and strictly comply and observe all the terms and conditions laid down herein or in any / all other publications by Holidays Hunt Travel . We endeavour to update our guest/s from time to time by sending the guest/s various tour related instructions through sms / emails / telephone/ or by any other mode of communication, solely for convenience of the guest/s. Guest/s should check mails regularly for updates sent from Holidays Hunt Travel email id – email@example.com as well as check sms sent by Holidays Hunt Travel on their mobile registered with Holidays Hunt Travel. However, guest/s are advised to visit website www.holidayshunt.com to keep yourself updated with the Terms and Conditions, as Holidays Hunt Travel reserves right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Brochure/World Show Case/Website/ Mobile App:
All previous Brochures / World Showcases, letters and any other modes of circulation including Tour tariff printed and / or published by Holidays Hunt Travel shall stand cancelled on publication of Latest Brochure / World Show Case / website / Mobile App. Every effort is made to ensure accuracy in publication, based on the available information at the time of publication of the brochure. The maps used therein and/or letters and any other modes of circulation printed and/or published by Holidays Hunt Travel are inserted solely for convenience of guest/s and are not necessarily to scale and / or official.
If the time table, tour conditions and the situations then requires Holidays Hunt Travel to change any brochure information, without assigning any reasons, Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to change any brochure information including tour itinerary, tour tariff, departure date, number of nights at the destination and hotels before or after any guest makes booking and / or registration for any tour and / or after the departure of any tour. Holidays Hunt Travel Please read Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions are also available on website www.holidayshunt.com shall endeavour to inform the guest/s of such changes as soon as possible. City tour includes panoramic view of places as mentioned in tour program and unless specifically mentioned, it is panoramic view or a photo stop. Last day of the tour shall be the last destination / country as per pre-decided / revised itinerary.
- Guest(s) signature on the tour Booking / Registration form:Guest/s signature on the tour Booking / Registration form and/or payment of the initial registration amount whichever earlier shall mean acceptance by the guest/s in totality of the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Affixing signature of one or more guest/s if the group includes large number of guest/s on the ‘Booking / Registration form’, shall be deemed to mean that the guest/s other than signatories have duly authorized the signing guest/s and all the guest/s for whom the Booking / Registration was made shall be deemed to have been bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Guest/s are requested to sign such forms, documents or other tour related papers wherever it is required to sign these papers by the concerned guest/s only and not by any other person on guest/s’ behalf.
- Guest(s)’ intention to participate in the tour:The payment of initial registration amount just indicates guest/s’ intention of participation in the tour but does not entitle him to any of the services including travel tickets, visas, hotel accommodations etc. until the full tour tariff payment has been received by Holidays Hunt Travel.
- Health: Guest/s hereby acknowledges that all the guest/s who have booked the tour have gone through the itinerary and is well aware about the same and are Medically fit to undertake the said tour. The Company reserves the right to ask the guest/s to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. The persons who are medically fit to undertake the said tours only shall join the said tour. The persons who are and / or who have suffered from any ailments for which they have taken medical treatment and/or have gone into check up and/or hospitalization shall join the tour at their own risk. In case of any health emergency or health related issues while touring, the guest/s shall solely be responsible for it and to make their own arrangements on the tour for medical assistance & other expenses. Guest/s shall not expect the Tour leader to pay full time attention and / or to provide any medical treatment. It is possible that the Tour Leader may be busy in his work for making arrangements for rest of the group. Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to restrict / modify / amend the tour of such guest/s without assigning any reasons. and. No refund is applicable in such case.
- Guest with medical ailment:The guest/s suffering from any disease at the time of booking / registration is required to provide the MD doctor’s fitness certificate to undertake the tour. For Amarnath Ji Yatra tour maximum age limit is 60 years or as may be decided by the competent authority from time to time and for the said tour the medical fitness certificate of the guest/s is must. In case of death of guest/s, all the arrangements for transportation of dead body including procuring the death certificate, postmortem, repatriation of dead body and all personal effects/property and insurance claims etc. shall be made by the accompanying guest/s and/or relative of the deceased. Company shall make all endeavour to extend any help but cannot guarantee the same. The entire expenses shall be borne by the accompanying guest/s or their relatives. Holidays Hunt Travel or any tour leader shall not be responsible for the same. If any of the relatives want to visit the country where the guest/s has passed away all the necessary arrangement shall be made by the said relatives only.
- Persons other than those booked:Persons, friends or relatives of the guest/s, who have not booked the tour shall not be allowed in hotel rooms, restaurants, coaches and sight seeing places or for any activity on the tour..
Payments by Guest:
- Payment:The registration amount paid at the time of booking, is not refundable and interest free. Tour Cost in foreign currency need to be paid before processing of VISA. Balance payments by the guest/s shall be made at the time of booking or 45 days before departure whichever is earlier. The bookings shall be processed by Holidays Hunt Travel only after the registration amount is paid in full. In case of billing errors, Company reserves the right to re-invoice. Guest has to pay INR.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) for each instrument in case cheque dishonored by the bank. Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to take necessary legal action in respect of dishonored cheques as may be advised.
- Travel Loans:Company welcomes the loan facilities granted by the banks to the eligible guest/s for any of the tour if it fulfills the payment conditions of the tour laid down by Holidays Hunt Travel. Holidays Hunt Travel is however not responsible / liable for grant / rejection / refund / repayment etc. of such loan facilities.
- Tour Tariff:The tariff of the tour quotation is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. Total tour tariff should be paid 45 days before tour departure or due date mention on invoice which ever is earlier. Interest @ the rate of 18% p.a. on daily basis will be charge on delay payment. Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure. Any such increase in the tour tariff accordingly, must be paid in full by the guest/s before tour departure. Any increase in tour tariff during the tour must be paid in full by the guest/s on tour. Tours start at the first destination mentioned in Itinerary unless tours departing by Air. All tour tariffs are exclusive of all taxes applicable from time to time. Guest hereby unconditionally accept that the prices, set of services and inclusions may vary on product to product or departure to departure level and the same shall not be considered for any kind of comparison universally. Tour tariff mentioned in our Brochure/ World Show Case / website / Mobile App are at the time of publication & subject to change.
- Discounts / Benefits:Early booking of tour makes the guest/s eligible for the benefit or discount as declared by Holidays Hunt Travel which are valid for limited number of seats, limited period, specific tour dates and varies from tour to tour, region to region and country to country, guest to guest and age of the guest. The agreed amount of discount is subject to timely payments by guest/s i.e. minimum 45 days prior to the tour departure date. Accordingly, Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any of the discounts / benefits without prior intimation to the guest/s. To be eligible for any discounts / benefits guest must pay the full registration amount at the time of booking itself. Discounts/ benefits are applicable for guest/s whose age is 2 years and above for World tours and 5 years and above for Indian tours.
- Airlines:Airlines are solely responsible for overbooking of seats by the Airline, failure to provide meal as required by the guest/s’ choice, meals offered by the airline/quality of meal ,loss of baggage by the Airline, failure on the part of Airline to accommodate guest/s despite having confirmed tickets, flight delay, change in date or time, no permission to board on flight by Airlines, suspension of operation of Airline etc and no claim of whatsoever nature shall be made by the guest/s against Holidays Hunt Travel. Holidays Hunt Travel do not provide meals in flight. Allotment of seats are in the hands of the airline in group booking. Guest is required to bare additional cost due to delay in flight or cancellation of flight or missed the flight as the case may be. Guests are free to book their own tickets & refund will be as per contract between Holidays Hunt Travel to Airline. Once Air tickets are released as per request of guest, Holidays Hunt Travel will not be responsible for new booking & guests joining the group. In case of any increase in Airport Taxes / Airport Development fees payable to the respective Airport shall be borne and payable by guest/s. All the booking / cancellation / change of the airline ticket and the travel on such airline ticket shall be subject to the terms and conditions of respective airlines. High season surcharge as per the rules of the Airline concerned has to be paid by the guest/s. Any increase in airfare, airport taxes, visa charges, fuel surcharges after the booking/registration shall have to be paid by the guest/s. Holidays Hunt Travel shall be only service facilitator in case of all regional air departure and flight connectivity. Any pre or post program of Guest in personal nature, shall be the responsibility of Guest only
- Reimbursement to Holidays Hunt Travel for payment due and payable by the guest but made on his behalf by Holidays Hunt Travel: Over and above the tour tariff paid by the guest/s if Holidays Hunt Travel pays any money for and on behalf of the guest/s as per the requirement under law, force majeure or otherwise, the same shall be reimbursed by the concerned guest/s to Holidays Hunt Travel forthwith on demand by Holidays Hunt Travel.
- Direct payment to bank account: Guest should inform Holidays Hunt Travel for any payment made by them to Holidays Hunt Travel’s bank account through net or payment gateway, within 24 hours with valid proof of payment by payment copy / email. Payment receipt will issued only after intimation by the guest to Holidays Hunt Travel.
- Passport:Passport is an official document required whenever guest/s intend to travel abroad and in addition the guest/s should have visa of that particular country which the guest/s wants to visit.Before submission of the passport to Kesari for obtaining visa, guest/s has to ensure that passport validity is minimum 180 / 365 days from the arrival / conclusion date of the tour in India and it has sufficient blank pages, which should not be damaged/stapled/torn etc. for recording the visas of the respective countries.It is responsibility of guest to carry same ID proof on tour which is provided at the time of booking .Child below 18 years require NOC, Custody Certificate, adoption certificate etc as the case may be.Foreign national shall ensure the valid VISA when the tour commences from India & concludes in India. Such Foreign national shall solely be responsible for any contingency in respect of the same.Non Resident Indian (NRI) shall compulsorily hold Person of Indian origin (POI) or Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card while traveling to India and / or gap of minimum 2 months between two visits to avoid deportation entry problem through immigration authorities.
- Loss of Passport:Guest/s traveling abroad shall take care of not losing passport. Loss of passport on tour involves costs and consequences such as filing FIR, visiting Indian Embassy, getting new passport or landing certificate, expenses on the stay, food, transportation etc. all of which have to be borne and paid by the concerned guest/s only. Getting the landing certificate or the new passport is the sole responsibility of guest/s. Tour Leader is not responsible or liable or under obligation, for the loss of passport and consequences thereof. Entire consequential expenses shall be borne by the guest/s. Any other guest accompanying the guest who has lost the passport wishes to terminate the tour intermittently shall also be responsible to meet the related / consequential expenses etc. No further refund shall be given for the guest leaving the tour abruptly.
- Visa – World tours:The guest/s interested going abroad must have a valid Visa to visit / travel to that Country / Countries. Visa is the short form of ‘Visitors Intending To Stay Abroad’ and means the valid permission granted by Government of country without which the guest/s can not visit / travel to that country. Company generally assists in documentation and submission of application for visa by forwarding them to the respective embassies and consulates on the dates as pre-defined by the concerned authority. Company also generally assists guest/s for U.K. Visa documentation and / or taking the interview date for U.S.A. visa. The visa fees charged to the guest/s shall be at the rates prevailing as on the date of submission of documents to the Embassy or Consulate. Despite submitting all relevant documents or attending personal interview, granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy or Consulate. Guests are advised to refer to FAQ / Documentation page on website of concern VISA Consulate. It is responsibility of guest/s to check filled VISA form for correctness before submitting to VISA Consulate. Holidays Hunt Travel shall not be responsible for any errors in the date of Visa granted or delay in granting visa or scanned photographs by the concerned authority. Guest shall be responsible for the photographs specifications provided by different Consulate. Generally consulate do not gives any reason for not granting visa and / or with refusal stamp on passport. Kesari therefore shall not provide any reason why a person is not granted a visa. Kesari also can not give any reason why a particular person was granted a visa as the same is at the discretion of embassy or consulate of respective countries. Delay in submission of visa documents or rejection of visa for any reason is sole discretion of concerned embassy / Visa Facilitate Centre over which Holidays Hunt Travel has no control & Holidays Hunt Travel is not responsible for the same. All costs and charges in respect of the said application for the visa as intimated by Company shall be borne by the guest/s only. Company reserves the right to levy an additional charge over and above the tour tariff to be paid and borne by guest/s for delay in procuring visa by the guest/s and producing before Holidays Hunt Travel for any reason whatsoever. Some Embassies and Consulates and/or Visa facilitating Centre requires Guest to appear in person in order to provide bio metric data (fingerprints, digital photography, etc) and / or Interview. Therefore Guests will require to visit VISA facilitating Centre / embassies / consulates PAN India anywhere at their own cost.Though guest/s submit VISA kits well in advance but Holidays Hunt Travel may not submit their VISA applications due to:a. Non-availability of Air tickets
b. Non-availability of Hotel Voucher
c. Last minute changes in the rules and regulations of Embassy and Consulate.
d. Limited VISA submissions accepted by Consulate / Consulates VISA facilitating Centre
e. Submission at given deadline by Embassy / Consulate i.e. 1 month prior to departure etc.The process required for facilitation of Visa, depends on various factors irrespective of submission of Visa kit by the guest/s to Holidays Hunt Travel, whereby Company reserves the sole right to commence the facilitation of visa process. On arrival Visa procedure may change at any time by Immigration Authorities. Guest is solely responsible for unlawful Immigration, if any and Holidays Hunt Travel is not responsible for any refund. Embassy or Consulate may ask for Original documents / Personal visit / interview for bio-metric or clarification at any time which guest needs to provide. All kinds of Visa’s such as Paper VISA, sticker VISA, E-VISA etc. should be checked by the guest/s for Name, validity, correct photographs, signature of the authorized person etc. Mandatory Documents for
i. Passport with 180-365 days validity from arrival date in India after the tour – Check Names and Blank pages for VISAs as per requirement.
ii. Duly signed & filled VISA forms by each guest as per Passport signature & details. For Children, take Thumb impression – If passport has thumb impression or signature alongwith Parent’s Signature – Male – Left Thumb & Female Right Thumb or as directed by Consulate.
iii. Personal Covering letter stating purpose of the travel – Personal / Tour / Employment etc. along with financial / sponsorship details. (For Employed guest on Plain paper, Self Employed on Plain paper with Visiting Card, Business or Professionals on their letter head) Sometimes due to load factor at the embassies and consulates, the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. Incomplete and non – submission of Visa documents, shall be responsibility of Guest only.
- Guest/s Responsibility: It shall be sole responsibility of the guest/s to hold required valid travel documents and statutory clearances including court permissions, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor & other statutory certificates, to enable him / her to undertake tour. All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport / photo identity holder, otherwise the booking may be cancelled. Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least 180 days subsequent to the scheduled arrival date of the tour – subject to rules of the specific visa embassy or consulate. The guest/s shall ensure timely collection of all such documents enabling them to undertake tour and be present in time for departure. Guest/s should keep certified true copies and photocopies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances including court permissions, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor & other statutory certificates, used by him / her while on tour. Guest’s are requested to arrive at the airport 3 to 4 hours prior to departure as per Airline guidelines.Photo identification: All guest/s travelling for Indian / domestic sectors are required to carry the photo identification in the form of driving license, election ID card, Aadhar Card and for students their school / college ID card alongwith birth certificate. At certain sightseeing places / hotel, the identification proof is required for which company has no control and is mandatory. All guests are required to carry photo identification as required by the rules & regulations of that concern destination / country. Such rules varies from time to time and country to country and available on official website of the consulate of respective countries.
In case of Nepal and Bhutan Tours following Photo identification documents are required:
For Adult: Voting Card (Election Card) in ORIGINAL OR Valid Passport with 6 months validity from the date of return in ORIGINAL subject to Government Laws.
For Child: Valid Passport with 6 months validity from the date of return in ORIGINAL OR School Photo ID and school bonafide certificate affix photo on it with school stamp and signature with Birth certificate in ORIGINAL and it is mandatory that an adult to accompany a child for Nepal and Bhutan.
For Infant: Valid Passport with 6 months validity from the date of return in ORIGINAL OR Birth Certificate in ORIGINAL with at least 1 Parent (father or mother) carrying all valid Photo identification documents mentioned above.
For NRI / Foreigners: NRI guest required pay on arrival VISA / Govt Fees charges in Nepal, valid Indian VISA / OCI before travelling to Bhutan and passport & VISA / OCI copy must reach to Holidays Hunt Travel one month prior to departure for Bhutan.
Note: Nepal and Bhutan requires Original Passport OR Original Birth Certificate only in English Language.
- Itinerary Changes:
i. Force Majeure Situations: In case of force majeure conditions, Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to change / modify / vary / alter the tour itinerary and / or tour tariff accordingly. Such changes etc. shall be intimated to guest/s, prior to the start of the tour or on tour as the case may be. Additional charges, if any, due to such changes etc. over and above the tour tariff have to be paid by the guest/s before or on tour itself as the case may be. No complaints / compensations and / or claiming of excess refunds beyond the provided refund by Holidays Hunt Travel- if any – by the guest/s shall be entertained by Kesari for limitation and / or non- availability of certain services beyond the control of Holidays Hunt Travel including museums, restaurants, sightseeing, shopping etc. though included in tour itinerary. b. Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, other than force majeure conditions, if any day of tour is curtailed / any sight seeing missed / any other services not being provided due to some reason from Company’s side, then Holidays Hunt Travel shall be liable to refund the guest/s, only that portion of the tour amount arrived at for that missed day / missed sight seeing / missed services. However, guest/s are requested not to demand any other payment over and above (if any) as than shall be made by Holidays Hunt Travel in this regard.
Deviations: If any guest/s wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary, Holidays Hunt Travel shall permit such deviations at its discretion and if possible. For such deviation, the guest/s has to pay full cost thereof in addition to the tour tariff before the tour departure.
iii. Guest/s joining and / or leaving the tour at places other than indicated in the tour:
a. Guest/s joining and / or leaving the tour shall observe following alerts and shall ensure about the signing & collection of Tour Registration Form from booking staff and / or booking office at the time of booking:
i. Joining / Leaving tour price excludes: Airfare – Main ticket, Internal Air Tickets if any, Visas, Insurance, snack hamper and airport transfers. It do not have any connection with Regular Tour Cost. Foreigners / NRI Guests have to pay any applicable charges while entering destination (e.g. permit in Bhutan). Holidays Hunt Travel do not have any responsibility relating to any arrangement due to delay in flights of joining leaving guests
ii. Holidays Hunt Travel will confirm Tour dates one month prior to the departure date. Purchase of non-refundable air tickets at joining/leaving destination/ internal tickets is not advisable.
iii. Insurance is mandatory for Europe, Egypt, Dubai and Jordan Israel tours and advisable on all world tours.
iv. Complementary items to be collected before the tour from any of our nearest branch or Preferred Sales Agents.
v. Guests must provide Telephone numbers, Active mobile numbers while touring, email id, emergency contact, flight details for communication purpose
vi. Due to Airline restrictions, the snacks hamper may not be possible to send on tour with Tour Leader
vii. Tour routing / date may change & in such case no compensation shall be made for the consequences.
b. Guest/s should possess the entire air travel tickets including internal sectors along with valid visas for the respective countries and insurance cover if required by the concerned countries, unless otherwise informed.
c. If guest/s are reaching before the scheduled arrival time of the tour at the respective airport then they should be present in time at the respective airport arrival hall of the terminal where the concerned tour group is landing.
d. If guest/s are reaching after the scheduled arrival time of the concerned tour the guest/s should join the tour group directly at the hotel/1st destination/sight seeing place, etc. as the case may be on their own and at their own costs and risks.
e. Such guest/s are required to provide details to Holidays Hunt Travel 20 days in advance before the tour departs viz. Inward and outward flight / journey details, Photocopy of an airline ticket, Email, mobile, contact particulars of the guest/s etc.
i. Coach / Bus Seating: Seat numbers are allotted on the basis of booking dates for regular and merged tours. Seat Nos. 1,2,3,4 (front 4 seats) in each bus/ coach are reserved for Holidays Hunt Travel including Tour Leader / Guide etc. and / or as priority seats which can be booked by guest/s subject to availability, on payment of additional tariff. Company reserves the priority seat allocation rights. For priority seats, company doesn’t guarantee for the specious seats but only gives preference to seat ahead in bus / coach. In small vehicle, booking priority will not be maintained & rights to allocate seats is with Tour Leader. There is a strict “no smoking”, “no alcohol” and “no eating” policy in the travel mode. Holidays Hunt Travel advises the guest/s to carry all the items with them when they leave the travel mode for any reason. All baggage and personal effects at all times and in all circumstances is the responsibility of the guest/s. Holidays Hunt Travel shall not be in any manner responsible or liable in case of loss of any items of the guest/s. Any damages caused by the guest/s to the bus/coach and/or any other travel mode during the tour shall be reimbursed by the guest/s to the concerned independent contractor and Company shall not be liable for the same. Company reserves the right for selling / blocking of vacant seats in the coach on daily basis, therefore group members shall keep those empty seats available for company use. Guest has to abide by Coach Policies.
ii. World Tours Coaches / Buses: Company generally arranges air-conditioned / air-cooled, luxury coaches. Such coaches may be equipped with an emergency washroom, however this facility is not to be used in lieu of the rest rooms. In case, guest wishes to use this facility, he shall have to pay tips to the driver of the coach directly. The size and seating capacity of the coaches / buses generally varies from 20 to 40 and depending on the number of the guest/s. Few coaches have one door or two door access, which varies from destination to destination.
iii. Indian Tours Coaches / Buses: Company generally arranges air-conditioned / air-cooled, Non-AC coaches, mini coaches, jeeps or taxies of various seating capacities depending on the type of the tour, itinerary and number of guest/s, etc.
i. Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of guest/s at convenient locations subject to availability. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. A family of four(4) is given two(2) rooms at most of the destinations around the world, In such cases, child guest/s required to pay Tour tariff of adult . Most of the rooms have a private bath or shower. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc. In Europe, heater facility is chargeable & guest need to pay if required. At hill stations, Air condition is chargeable & guest need to pay if required. In case of any improvements with hotel services, guest/s are requested to inform reception. All baggage and personal effects under all circumstances is the sole responsibility of guest/s. Any damages to the hotel room, visiting place, coach during the stay / visit / tour shall be the sole responsibility of guest/s. Hotel’s management / administration shall be solely responsible for all the service related issues of the hotel staff. Guest/s availing additional facilities over and above provided by Holidays Hunt Travel such as mini-bar, paid television channels as well as any telephone/internet facilities etc are not included in tour cost and guest/s shall bear the expenses for the same. Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to change the Hotel at any time. Guest/s are required to abide by Hotel Policies.
ii. Single Occupancy: Single guest provided with single occupancy / single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the full tour. Size of single room is comparatively smaller than twin sharing room and may be on different floor than groups rooms.
iii. Check in and check out time: Every guest has to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 a.m. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. However, check-in and check-out may also differ depending upon destination, hotel policy . If guest wants any change therein, guest should manage the same at his own cost with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any.
iv. Additional facilities: Additional facilities including laundry, telephone, mini bar, alcohol, beverages, food, optional excursions, excess baggage fees, shopping, paid toilet etc if availed by the guest/s, have to be paid by the guest/s only before leaving the hotel, ship / cruise or restaurant etc. as the case may be.
v. Room Sharing: Two single guest can decide to share a hotel room, and/or accommodate a third guest booked on the same tour on triple sharing basis. The excess amount collected as a single booking will be refunded within 10 days from arrival of tour. Any misunderstandings or incidence like missing items or difference of opinion between them shall have to be settled between room partners themselves. Company is not responsible for any loss or mishap. Shared rooms have no smoking policy. Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to allocate rooms for Speciality Tours.
Holidays Hunt Travel or any of its independent contractors shall not be bound to serve non veg food items during en-route journey and / or en-route lunch halts for International / Domestic Sector. Holidays Hunt Travel shall endeavour to select the best quality restaurants for en-route lunch halts in terms of food, sanitation facilities, hygiene, service but shall not have direct control over their maintenance. Guest/s shall take note that the Restaurant Manager allots the table for the group that shall depend upon the group size and infrastructure of the restaurant.
- Meals: There is mostly a pre set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non – Veg items. Holidays Hunt Travel do not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet. In some cases only Veg food will be provided. In case of baby meal, Company generally provides packed milk, plain dal and rice, apart from that if any different diet is required, the said guest/s shall make their arrangements for the meal at their own costs and consequences. Holidays Hunt Travel do not provide meal at Airport and / or in the Air flight. No Complaints / Claims for refund in respect of the meals shall be entertained and Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to change the menu and arrangements of the meals without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Tour Leaders on Tour: Tour Leaders/assistants are assisting to the guest/s throughout the tour, they are not responsible for guest/s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. On the entire tour, the guest/s are responsible to carry the baggage on their own. The instructions and information of the tour leader to amend, alter, vary, reshuffle the tour itinerary without assigning any reason to guest/s, are to be followed in the group tours and tour leaders is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the guest/s and its consequences. All communications between Tour Leaders & Guest/s will be in English or Hindi or Marathi
- .Baggage:Guest/s are responsible for their own baggage. The baggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches, in any train journey, at immigration points etc, guest/s have to verify the rules and be responsible for the same. The porter – age or the tips for services rendered to carry guest/s baggage to the rooms is guest/s responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The “porter” or any helper arranged by the guest/s at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place, is the sole responsibility of the guest/s and guest/s shall have to pay tips directly to them.
- Cancellation Charges: You have booked group tour where Holidays Hunt Travel requires to book services like hotel, air, transportation etc. in advance because all group need to travel at the same time and stay together in one hotel. Our moto is to avoid all inconvenience to guest & enjoy their tour happily. And for blocking the reservations, we need to make the payment in advance. In such situation if tourist does not availed the services then we have to bare the cancellation charges. In order to cover our expected losses from the cancellation there’s a set scale of charges which must be paid by the guest if you or anyone traveling with you cancels the tour or cancel any services or arrangements that form part of your booking with us. The cancellation charges are a percentage of total tour cost which varies with the number of days prior to departure date.
- A. General Terms applicable for all type of cancellations:
1. Applicable Refund as per cancellation policy will be paid within 10 working days from the date of cancellation in INR only.
2. No interest will be applicable on refund
3. Cancellation shall attract the cancellation charges on total tour price
4. For any additional services / deviation / upgradation or any similar changes (over & above Group tours of Holidays Hunt Travel) booked by the guest, the additional cancellation in addition to above the cancellation table will be applicable.
6. Holidays Hunt Travel do not have any responsibility towards additional expenses relating to any arrangement made by Guest themselves relating to tour.
7. Guest should communicate any correspondence towards cancellation on email firstname.lastname@example.org B. Tour cancelled by guest due to personal reason:
1. If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason, he shall make a written application to the Holidays Hunt Travel and/or email from registered email-id of guest on email@example.com and deliver it to the concerned sales booking person / Branch-In-charge at the sales outlet where guest/s booked.
2. The letter or email must contain details of tour code / form no, date of departure, Name and no. of guest’s and the original receipts issued by Holidays Hunt Travel.
3. Cancellation by email will be valid only if sent on abovementioned email address only. Any other form of request for cancellation shall not be considered as request for cancellation.
4. Booking after cancellation will be treated as fresh booking for all purpose.
5. Cancellation can be due to any personal reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, the reason of inability to participate due to any illness, death, court order, tour cancelled by sharing partner, requiring to pay single occupancy and the like.
6. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges as are applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by guest/s immediately.
C. Tours cancelled by Holidays Hunt Travel:
1. Holidays Hunt Travel may cancel/reschedule the tour without assigning any reason and in such an event the guest/s can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes & VISA fees if paid by Holidays Hunt Travel to Visa Processing centre or Consulate.
2. When Holidays Hunt Travel decides to cancel the tour, cancellation of tour shall be communicated at least 15 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of tour, unless force majuere situation, via any of the following modes (a) sms (b) telephone (c) email; provided by the guest/s in Tour Registration form. D. Cancellation due to VISA rejection – Deemed Cancellation
1. Tour will be treated as Deemed cancelled, unless intimated by guest in writing within 24 hours for applying VISA second time, if VISA is not granted or delayed by Consulate for any reason whatsoever.
2. The cancellation charges shall be Applicable from the date of intimation of cancelled VISA from guest to Holidays Hunt Travel.
3. Guest may apply second time for VISA at his own risk and consequences . If VISA get rejected then new date of intimation will be considered as cancellation of tour date.
4. Sometimes the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases, Holidays Hunt Travel as a facilitator shall not be responsible for any consequences and / or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour.
5. If VISA of some guests of the booking form is cancelled and other guests of same form cancels the tour then cancellation charges as per above table is applicable for all bookings
6. Consulates depending on their rules & regulations sent VISA & passport directly to guest’s residence or to Holidays Hunt Travel. In both the cases, guest requires to check correctness on VISA ( Paper VISA, sticker VISA, E-VISA etc.) for personal & other details such as Name, validity, correct photographs, signature of the authorized person etc. Holidays Hunt Travel will not be responsible if immigration office do not allow the guest to leave or enter the country.
7. In many cases, consulate requires Air Ticket / Hotel Vouchers to process the VISA. On cancellation, actual Air Charges / VISA fees are payable in addition to above cancellation table. E. Cancellation due to force Majeure Situations
1. Under force Majuere Situation, Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to Cancel, partly cancel and/or reschedule the tour considering safety of the Guests.
2. No refund fully/partly applicable on cancellation under any circumstances due to Force Majeure
3. Holidays Hunt Travel will request suppliers for assisting in postponement of tour & guest can join the next possible date of same tour product. Guests are required to pay additional Cost, if applicable.
4. Guest can also opt for other tour product where cancellation will be applicable F. Rescheduling of tour due to Uncontrollable factors
1. Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to reschedule the tour and / or change the itinerary due to uncontrollable factors such as change in airline schedules, suspension or discontinuation of services by suppliers, major event at the visiting destinations affecting route of transport etc. No refund is applicable in uncontrollable situations and guest have to abide by the new schedule / Itinerary.
2. Guest is required to pay additional cost due to delay in flight or cancellation of flight or missed the flight, missing the connecting flight during travel as the case may be. Guests are free to book their own tickets & refund will be processed as per contract between Holidays Hunt Travel and Airline. Once Air tickets are released as per request of guest, Holidays Hunt Travel will not be responsible for new booking & guests will require to join group at their own cost & consequences.
3. Fine, penalties or any such payments arising due to not meeting with the requirements of any airport or government authorities including Passport or Visa documents, court orders are responsibilities of guests and to be paid by the guest. G. Cancellation due to non payment of Tour price – Deemed cancellation
1. If full tour tariff is not paid as per terms & conditions, Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit / advance amount/entire part payment made to Holidays Hunt Travel and / or the deduction of cancellation charges without giving notification, at the discretion of Holidays Hunt Travel.
2. The bookings shall be processed by Holidays Hunt Travel only after the registration amount is paid in full.
3. Single guest opting for sharing the room with other guest to reduce cost from single occupancy to double occupancy will require to pay cost for single occupancy if for any reason, related guest cancels or alters the booking of the tour. No adjustment shall be made from the payment contributed by guest / partner who had cancelled/alter the tour. Shared rooms have no smoking policy. Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to allocate rooms for Speciality Tours such as My fair Lady, Student Specials, My Prince Charming where booking is on single guest basis and guest has to abide by it. H. Right of Admission & termination
1. Guest with medical ailment: If any guest/s is suffering from any medical ailment and have concealed the same, Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration of such guest/s on medical and / or other grounds without assigning reasons thereof. Holidays Hunt Travel also reserves the right to restrict / modify / amend the tour of such guest/s without assigning any reasons. If Holidays Hunt Travel so directs, the guest/s shall have to travel by a separate transport at an additional cost to be paid by guest/s immediately. No refund is applicable to guest.
2. Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the rights to cancel the booking / registration of any of the guest after acceptance of the payment but prior to commencement of the tour, without assigning any reason. In such event Holidays Hunt Travel shall only refund the payment received from the guest for the tour.
3. Holidays Hunt Travel reserves the rights to terminate the booking / registration, prior to departure / during tour, if the guest is not following the group decorum of the tour or misbehaves or without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such an event, no refund or compensation shall be paid to the guest and he shall have to bear and pay the expenses for his return travel. I. No show – Deemed cancellation
1. If guest fails to join the tour on Day 1 of the tour, it will be termed as No show – deemed cancellation & 100% cancellation will be applicable
2. Holidays Hunt Travel issues multiple air tickets for the tour under single PNR. As per airline rules, on missing any of the flights in Single PNR become No Show and no refund is available.
3. In above case , all the services will stand cancel unless guest notifies his willingness to join the tour later at his own cost & consequences within 24 hours from the date & time of departure. J. Discontinuation from ongoing tour
1. If Guest discontinues / terminates the tour for any personal reason, it is termed as deemed cancellation & no refund will be applicable
2. Holidays Hunt Travel assists guests for booking of services in case of discontinuation of tour due to medical reason , however guest or his relatives will require to pay cost of services in advance on tour to tour leader or at Holidays Hunt Travel offices. K. Transfer of tour / Future tour:
1. A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and therefore a fresh booking of another tour has to be made.
2. The tour tariff and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour tariff and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour shall be applicable.
- Complementary Items:
Company reserves the right, without assigning reasons, to change the policy related to complementary items, without prior intimation to guest/s. No claims shall be entertained in regards to non utilization of complimentary items.
i. Complaints or Grievances: If the guest has any claim, grievance and / or complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy thereof is handed over to the tour / leader / / Assistant and /or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable Holidays Hunt Travel to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
ii. Privacy of Information: Any Information furnished by the guest/s to the tour / leader/ / Assistant and/or Holidays Hunt Travel, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order of court or the rules, regulations and inquiry by any government / statutory authority. Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour costs, cancellation charges etc.
Cancellation Charges are as follows
|Number of days before departure from the date of receipt of your cancellation request||Amount of cancellation charges in % on total tour price must be paid by the Guest/s|
|More than 90 days||Registration Amount or 30% of tour cost whichever is higher|
|90 – 61 days||40%|
|60 – 46 days||60%|
|45 – 31 days||85%|
|30 – 16 days||90%|
|15 – 01 days||100%|
|On the day of departure||100%|