Dharamshala Tour With 5 Devi Darshan Himachal
Dharamshala is a popular tourist destination in Himachal Pradesh, India, known for its natural beauty and spiritual significance. The "5 Devi Darshan Himachal" tour is a pilgrimage tour that takes you to five different temples dedicated to the Hindu goddesses in the surrounding areas of Dharamshala.
The five temples that are visited during this tour are:
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Day 1 - Arrival and move to Dharamshala
Pick up from Pathankot Railway Station and move to Mcleodganj(Dharamshala). Dharamshala is a hill station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar range about 17 kms north- east of Kangra town. This hill station is wooded with oak and conifer trees and snow capped mountains enfold three sides of the town while the valley stretches in front. Visit Dal lake, Bhagsu water falls and the famous temple of His Holi ness Dalai Lama.Evening free to Explore the Mall Road & the famous Tibet Shopping Complexes. Overnight stay at Mcleodganj/Dharamshala
Day 2 - Mcleodganj and Dharamshala Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, local sightseeing at Naddi. Visit Kangra and Kangra Temple and Kangra Fort. Night stay at hotel in Mcleodganj/Dharamshala
Day 3 - Chamunda Devi, Jwala ji & Kangra Devi Darshan
In the early morning after breakfast, move to Kangra and visit Kangra Devi Temple. Visit Chamunda Devi, and later Jawlamukhi temple. Overnight stay at Jwalamukhi Hotel.
Day 4 - Naina Devi Darshan
In the morning, proceed for Naina Devi. After darshans, back to Jwalamukhi. Overnight stay at Jwalamukhi Hotel.
Day 5 - Mata Chintpurni Darshan & departure for onward journey
In the morning, proceed for Mata Chintpurni. After darshans, proceed to Pathanlot/Chakkibank Railway station or nearest airport for onward journey.
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal Plan CP (Breakfast Included)
- Children upto 5 Years Complimentary (Sharing same bed with parents)
- Sightseeing as per Package
- Pick up & drop from Pathankot railway station.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Dharamshala
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Jwalamukhi Hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by Private vehicle.
- Toll taxes, state taxes, parking charges Fuel Charges and driver’s allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.