Srinagar Tulip Garden Tour Package - Enjoy the Kashmir Tulip Festival 2023 with an affordable Tulip Garden Srinagar Tour Package only on Holidays Hunt Travel
The annual Tulip Festival in Srinagar, Kashmir, is a spectacular display of the region's natural beauty, with flower beds strewn across numerous terraces.
Without viewing Asia's largest Tulip Garden, your journey to Kashmir in April 2023 would not be deemed complete. Every year, Srinagar celebrates this lovely event with great enthusiasm and delight. In a nutshell, the 2023 Tulip Festival will leave you speechless!
- Everything You Need To Know About Tulip Garden In Srinagar, Kashmir
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
Your Kashmir tour package starts once you reach Srinagar airport/station. On arrival, meet and greet Holidays Hunt Travel tour representative and get an assisted transfer to the hotel/houseboat. The rest of the time is free at leisure. Srinagar is a major city in India renowned for its valley, lakes, and Mughal gardens. In the evening, you can spend the day at the houseboat/hotel or go for a Shikara ride at Nehru Park. Once done, get back to the hotel/houseboat for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Day Excursion to Gulmarg
We proceed to Gulmarg (60kms/2hrs drive) the scenic tour destination in Kashmir, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori & Marry Shoulder. In evening drive back to Srinagar and enjoy overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 3: Day Excursion to Sonamarg
Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonamarg. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy comfortable Stay.
Day 04: On to Pahalgam | Srinagar - Pahalgam
After healthy breakfast at the hotel, checkout and transfer on wheel to Pahalgam (90 Kms/2hrs) a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also address as Valley of Shepherds. Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulphur spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Pahalgam is also famous for its alpine treks, nature walk and is also the central point of Amaranth Yatra. Night stay in pahalgam.
Day 5: Pahalgam to Srinagar for Local Sightseeing - Srinagar Tulip Garden and Mughal Gardens
Today after having breakfast we drive to visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure), Shankarcharya Temple, Hazratbal Shrine, Srinagar Tulip Garden and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces. Night stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 06: Return home with happy memories
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences of Holidays Hunt Travel
- 01 Night accommodation at Pahalgam.
- 03 Night’s accommodation at Srinagar Hotel
- 01 Night accommodation at Srinagar Houseboat
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 1 hour Shikara Ride on Dal lake
- Toll Taxes
- Car Parking
- Driver Expenses
- Wi-fi Facility
- All transfers and sightseeing by Exclusive car as per Itinerary
- Assist on Arrival and Departure
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony /Horses/ Sledging (it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonamarg (by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Gondola ticket at Gulmarg.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat