Kashmir Tour Package From Kolkata - Kashmir's natural beauty, valleys, Himalayan peaks, and stunning lakes attract tourists here. This 6-day Kashmir tour package from Kolkata includes visits to Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonamarg, and Gulmarg, four of Kashmir's most popular tourist destinations.
This package is for you if you're hoping to have a truly comprehensive vacation in Kashmir. The duration of this trip is five nights and six days.
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
Your Kashmir tour package starts once you reach Srinagar airport/station. On arrival, meet and greet Holidays Hunt Travel tour representative and get an assisted transfer to the hotel/houseboat. The rest of the time is free at leisure. Srinagar is a major city in India renowned for its valley, lakes, and Mughal gardens. In the evening, you can spend the day at the houseboat/hotel or go for a Shikara ride at Nehru Park. Once done, get back to the hotel/houseboat for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Day Excursion to Gulmarg
We proceed to Gulmarg (60kms/2hrs drive) the scenic tour destination in Kashmir, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori & Marry Shoulder. In evening drive back to Srinagar and enjoy overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 3: Day Excursion to Sonamarg
Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonamarg. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy comfortable Stay.
Day 04: On to Pahalgam | Srinagar - Pahalgam
After healthy breakfast at the hotel, checkout and transfer on wheel to Pahalgam (90 Kms/2hrs) a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also address as Valley of Shepherds. Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulphur spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Pahalgam is also famous for its alpine treks, nature walk and is also the central point of Amaranth Yatra. Night stay in pahalgam.
Day 5: Pahalgam to Srinagar for Local Sightseeing
Today after having breakfast we drive to visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure), Shankarcharya Temple, Hazratbal Shrine, Srinagar Tulip Garden and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces. Night stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 06: Return home with happy memories
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences of Holidays Hunt Travel
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Private vehicle.
- Day trip to Sonmarg
- Day trip to Gulmarg
- Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake for 01 Hours.
- Pick up & Drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging (it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)