Gulmarg, covered up in the Pir Panjal mountain range in the snow-covered Himalayas, is a well-liked tourist spot for couples. Gulmarg, better known as the “greatest skiing destination of India,” is tucked away at a height of 2,600 metres above sea level. We provide a variety of Gulmarg honeymoon packages so that couples can have a journey of a lifetime and take in this wonderland’s captivating beauty.
Honeymooners can enjoy in a variety of activities, such as skiing and nature walks, for a special experience. We provide a variety of amenities for skiers of all skill levels to take advantage of while on their honeymoon in Gulmarg and make their trip special.
Additionally, there are many of activities available for couples on a Gulmarg honeymoon tour. These tour packages provide a variety of amenities that can make the honeymoon enjoyable, such as cosy lodging, informative sightseeing excursions, thrilling activities, delectable meals, and easy transfers. Additionally, Gulmarg honeymoon tour packages are customizable, allowing couples to change the itinerary to suit their needs and budget. So get in touch with us and reserve a Gulmarg honeymoon tour for a charming and unforgettable journey!
Anyone can be overcome by Gulmarg’s beauty and be in awe of it. The hill resort is a great destination for newlyweds, and while there, they may participate in a variety of activities to make their honeymoon special.
Things to do on a Honeymoon Tour in Gulmarg
Couples can engage in a variety of activities that will satisfy their need for excitement and love of snow and adventure sports. Couples can engage in other snow sports besides skiing to make their trip special.
Some of the most romantic things to do o a honeymoon in Gulmarg for couples are:
- Go Skiing and Snowboarding
- Enjoy ice-skating, sledding, and snowshoeing
- Hike to Alpather Lake
- Enjoy Gondola Ride
- Try fresh strawberries at a Strawberry Valley
- Nature Walk in Khilanmarg
- Photography at Ningle Nallah
- Camping in Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve
- Seek blessings at Baba Reshi Shrine
- Enjoy thrilling winter sports at Lien Marg
- Spend some time at Banibal Nag
- Indulge in gastronomical experience
- Heli-skiing and snowmobiling
- Trek and camp at Apharwat peak
- Golfing at Gulmarg Golf Course
- Bird watching and wildlife spotting