Welcome to Holidays Hunt Travel and Hospitality Pvt Ltd! We are thrilled to have you here on our website. Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey to the mesmerizing paradise of Kashmir with our expertly crafted tour packages. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that your travel experience is filled with exceptional moments and cherished memories. Explore the breathtaking landscapes, immerse yourself in the rich culture, and savor the warm hospitality of Kashmir like never before. Let us be your guide to an extraordinary adventure in this enchanting region. Your dream vacation awaits, and we can’t wait to make it a reality for you. Start your exploration today!
Packages by Theme
FAQs About Kashmir
The best time to visit Kashmir is during the spring and summer months (April to June) when the weather is pleasant, and the gardens are in full bloom. Autumn (September to November) is also a good time with vibrant foliage. However, some tourists also visit during the winter to experience snowfall and enjoy winter sports.
Yes, it is safe to travel to Kashmir. The Indian government has taken a number of steps to improve security in the region, and tourism has been increasing steadily in recent years. However, it is always advisable to check the latest travel advice before booking your trip.
Some of the popular tourist destinations in Kashmir include Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonamarg, Dal Lake, and the Mughal Gardens. These places offer stunning natural beauty, serene lakes, and opportunities for adventure and relaxation.
You can book a Kashmir tour package through Holidays Hunt Travel
Kashmir offers a range of activities, including shikara rides on Dal Lake, trekking in the Himalayas, golfing in Gulmarg, exploring Mughal gardens, and enjoying local cuisine. Winter sports like skiing and snowboarding are also popular in the winter months.
Some of the best places to shop in Kashmir include:
- Lal Chowk: A bustling market in Srinagar where you can buy souvenirs, handicrafts, and clothing.
- Residency Road: A popular shopping street in Srinagar lined with shops selling Kashmiri carpets, shawls, and other handicrafts.
- Hari Parbat Fort: A hilltop fort in Srinagar with a number of handicraft shops.
- Gulmarg Market: A market in Gulmarg where you can buy souvenirs, handicrafts, and ski gear.
- Pahalgam Market: A market in Pahalgam where you can buy souvenirs, handicrafts, and trekking gear.
Some of the best places to eat in Kashmir include:
- Mughal Darbar: A restaurant in Srinagar serving traditional Kashmiri cuisine.
- Ahdoos: A popular restaurant in Srinagar serving Kashmiri and Indian cuisine.
- Wazwan Paradise: A restaurant in Srinagar specializing in wazwan, a multi-course Kashmiri meal.
- The Bund: A restaurant in Gulmarg with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- Trout Restaurant: A restaurant in Pahalgam serving fresh trout and other Kashmiri dishes.
Yes, Kashmir is known for its winter sports activities, especially in places like Gulmarg. You can go skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing during the winter months when the region is covered in snow.
Depending on the time of year, pack accordingly. In the summer, bring lightweight clothing, while in the winter, pack warm clothing and layers. Don't forget comfortable walking shoes, a good camera, and any necessary medications.
You can reach Kashmir by air, road, or rail. The Srinagar International Airport connects the region to major Indian cities. There are also train and road connections to neighboring areas like Jammu. Within Kashmir, you can hire taxis, auto-rickshaws, or use public buses for local transportation.