6 Days Leh Ladakh Tour Package
6 Days Leh Ladakh Tour Package - Although Ladakh has a cold environment year-round, visiting during the summer when there is no snow is worthwhile.
During the summer, visitors can travel to Leh-Ladakh and see its breathtaking scenery by taking advantage of the Leh Ladakh tour packages provided by Holidays Hunt Travel.
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Day 1: Arrival at Leh (3505 meters/11567 feet above sea level).
On arrival at Leh, Holidays Hunt Travel will greet and assist you to your hotel. Rest of the day would be free for acclimatization to high altitudes of Ladakh. In the evening, you could take a walk and embrace the nature around you. First day ends by returning to the hotel for dinner, and overnight stay.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, we’ll take you to the hot-spots of Leh. You’d be awestruck by the sight of the Indus & Zanskar River Sangam, where you could drive along the river side and visit Pathar Sahib Gurudwara that is located 25 miles away. From there, we would drive you towards the Magnetic Hill, where the surrounding slopes create an appearance of a downhill road. On return to the hotel, you are free to relax and end the day with dinner and stay.
Day 3: Leh- Nubra Valley via khardungla (125 Km)
We will take you to khardungla pass which is the world’s highest motorable pass and then Diskit, headquarters of Nubra Valley. Its attraction is that of an ancient monastery which was built in the 14th century and is one of the oldest monasteries in Nubra Valley. Continuing from Diskit on a moderate road and amidst fruit orchid, is the village hunder, famous for sand dunes. At Hunder, you will get to see the extraordinary, Bactrian Camel, also known as “Two Humped Camel”. After a memorable day in Nubra Valley, it’s time to relax and end your day with tempting dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Nubra Valley- Pangong (180 Km)
After an early breakfast, you will leave for Pangong, that has been a tourist attraction since a very long time and has gained further popularity after being a “hot-spot” for many film shoots. “The Pangong Lake” on Indo-China Border, holds a route with quaint villages and Gompa. We would reach the lake a little before the sun sets, where you could spend time and soak in the breathtaking view of the crystal clear water and majestic mountains. After a relaxing evening, we would all sit for dinner and stay the night at the campsite at Pangong.
Day 5: Pangong- Leh via changla pass (160 Km)
We would wrap up the campsite at Pangong, and leave for Leh post breakfast through Chang La pass. Enroute, visit Shey and Thiksey Monastery. Also halt at Druk Padma School (aka Rancho School) if time permits. On arrival, spend the evening at leisure. The last night would be completed with dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Departure
With a heavy heart, your journey to mother nature “Leh”, ends here. After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for your onward journey. Depart with memories galore.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- 05 Nights / 06 Days Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the Itinerary (03 Nights in Leh,1 Night in Nubra & 01 Night at Pangong )
- Meal Plan MAP (05 Breakfast & 05 Dinner)
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Innova up to 04 pax, Xylo up to 06 pax, 07 Pax onwards tempo Traveler Maximum (12 Seated)
- Inner Line permits
- Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- GST and all government taxes
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion..
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance – personal, medical, travel etc.
- Any airfares.