- Inclusion and Hotels
Price on Request
Durga puja is famous all over India, but it is majorly celebrated in West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Odisha and Bihar with full enthusiasm and zeal. This festival signifies the victory of good over evil. According to my mythological beliefs, it is said that Goddess Durga killed the demon Mahishasur on this auspicious day.
Durga Puja is a 10-day celebration. The festival commences on the sixth day. It is believed that on this day, only Goddess Durga came to Earth.
This Durga Puja Visit Kashmir with Holidays Hunt Travel
Located at the northern head of India, Kashmir lies nestled between the snow-clad mountains and fluorescent green valleys. Its unparalleled scenic beauty earned it the title of ‘Heaven on Earth’.
The beautiful valleys like Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, and Sonmarg make the Kashmir tour packages from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, or Kolkata highly popular among tourists. Pay a visit to the eternal beauty of Kashmir, and let its beguiling landscapes add memories to the journey to be cherished later. If you wish to explore the impeccable escapades of this exotic paradise then you check out below-mentioned best places to visit with Kashmir tour package:
25 Sept 2022
01 Oct 2022
05 Oct 2022
10 Oct 2022
14 Oct 2022
18 Oct 2022
21 Oct 2022
16 Oct 2022
No details found.
DAY 01 ARRIVE SRINAGAR
Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of 'Exotic Kashmir'. You will be transferred to Houseboat. After lunch enjoy a romantic 'shikara ride on the Dal Lake (On Own Cost). Overnight stay at the Houseboat/Hotel
DAY 02: IN SRINAGAR | DAY EXCURSION TO GULMARG
We proceed to Gulmarg (60kms/2hrs drive) the scenic tour destination in Kashmir, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori & Marry Shoulder. In evening drive back to Srinagar and enjoy overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 3: IN SRINAGAR | DAY EXCURSION TO SONMARG
Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonmarg. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy comfortable Stay.
DAY 04: ON TO PAHALGAM | SRINAGAR - PAHALGAM
After healthy breakfast at the hotel, checkout and transfer on wheel to Pahalgam (90 Kms/2hrs) a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also address as Valley of Shepherds. Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulphur spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Pahalgam is also famous for its alpine treks, nature walk and is also the central point of Amaranth Yatra. Night stay in pahalgam.
DAY 5: IN SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING | PAHALGAM TO SRINAGAR FOR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING - MUGHAL GARDENS
Today after having breakfast we drive to visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure), Shankarcharya Temple, Hazratbal Shrine and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces. Night stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 06: RETURN HOME WITH HAPPY MEMORIES
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences of Holidays Hunt Travel
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels or in similar room.
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Accommodation - 01 Night in Deluxe Houseboat
- Accommodation - 03 Nights in Hotel (Srinagar)
- Accommodation - 01 Night in Hotel (Pahalgam)
- Transportation - Entire round trip journey ex Srinagar by a non-air-conditioned Etios/Swift Dzire (2-4 pax), Qualis / Tavera (4-7 pax), Tempo Traveler (7-12 pax) or similar(a/c on demand). Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges. All Applicable Taxes.
Pahalgam - AS Resort / Royalton / The Home 2 / Grand Lords / Similar
Houseboat - Deluxe Group of Houseboats / Anarkali / Similar
Srinagar - Sahara Grand Hill / Golden Tulip / Evoke / Hotel Royal Arabia / Royal Comfort / Similar
Note: Hotels subject to availability
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any kind of insurance, Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Pahalgam Local Sightseeing
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.800/- Per Day)
- Lunch & personal expenses like entry ticket any, telephone laundry, or anything which is not mentioned above.