6 Nights 7 Days Kashmir Tour Package From Kolkata – Kashmir, which is located in the north of India, embodies everything that is Indian—its culture, history, custom, people, and breathtaking natural beauty.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 Arrive Srinagar – Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, You will be transferred to Houseboat/Hotel. After lunch enjoy a romantic ‘shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Overnight stay at the Houseboat/Hotel.
Day 02 In Srinagar | Day Excursion to Sonamarg – Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque ‘meadow of gold’ Sonomarg. The fast flowing Sindh river makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy comfortable
Note: The vehicle will drop and pick you up at Sonomarg car stand. To reach the glaciers, you can hire ponies by your own payment basis.
Day 03 In Srinagar | Day Excursion to Gulmarg – Early morning proceed to Gulmarg driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows. Gulmarg – the meadow of flowers is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden meadow offering a spectacular view of towering snow-capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers and gigantic fir and pine trees. Stroll leisurely or take pony rides (by your own payment) across the green meadow to one of the world’s highest Golf Course. A must is a fun-filled ride in the newly introduced Gondola lift (by your own payment). Return to Srinagar in the evening and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 On to Pahalgam | Srinagar – Pahalgam – Checkout from hotel & then early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the ‘valley of shepherds’ which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag lake. En route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaren, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view. Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 05 On to Srinagar | Pahalgam – Srinagar – Full Day Excursion at Pahalgam. Pahalgam is very popular for trekking, pony trekking, fishing, camping and nature walks. So take pleasure in the tour and treasure remarkable and lovable memories to relish in forever. At noon we check out from hotel, and drive back to Srinagar. In Srinagar We check in at hotel and rest of the day is for your leisure.
Day 06 In Srinagar | Srinagar – Doodhpathri – Today after having breakfast we drive to visit the famous Doodhpathri, Evening back to Srinagar. Night halt at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 07 Return home with happy memories – After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences of Holidays Hunt Travel
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels or in similar room.
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast + Dinner
- Transportation – Entire round trip journey ex Srinaga
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary
- One Shikara ride (60 mins) on Dal Lake once during the stay
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- Any kind of insurance, Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Pahalgam Local Sightseeing
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back
- Guide Service
- Lunch & personal expenses like entry ticket any, telephone laundry, or anything which is not mentioned above
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
Price on Request
- In Pahalgam: Sightseeing of Chandanwadi, Betaab Valley, Baisaran Valley and Aru Valley are not included. If one wishes to visit the same, they can hire a taxi directly at Pahalgam taxi on their own.
- In Gulmarg: The vehicle is allowed to drop at main Gulmarg or at your hotel and from there onwards one has to walk or can go by ponies on direct payment for local sightseeing in Gulmarg.
- In Sonmarg: The vehicle is allowed to drop at main Sonmarg and from there onwards one has to walk up to Thajwas or one can go by ponies on direct payment. (Route is closed during Heavy Snowfall)