The best places to visit in Canada are a proof that the country has a heart bigger than its size when it comes to satiating the wanderlust of every type of traveler. And you would happily agree with us once you see them with your own eyes. Be it the lakes, the gardens, or the cities as a whole, Canada has got it all that would make your holiday worthwhile!
Take a look at these 10 places in Canada so that you know which ones you need to put on the top of your list!
10 Best Places To Visit In Canada
Thinking about exploring Canada? Here is the perfect list of the great places to visit in Canada on your trip. Take a look!
1. Niagara Falls
If there is one destination you’d find in every ‘best places to visit in Canada during summers’ list, it is the Niagara Falls. Built along the spellbinding waterfalls by the same name, this famous city is an ideal place to explore if you’re looking for a magical experience.Have a great time enjoying the views and clicking pictures of the cascading falls.
Things To Do Niagara Falls:
- Witness the gorgeous waterfalls
- Get your game on at the Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort
- Spend time at the MarineLand
Location: Ontario, Canada
Home to one of the largest ski resorts in North America, Whistler is your winter holiday destination! Skiing, snowshoeing, and tobogganing are few of the thrilling sports to indulge in for enjoying in this captivating snow land. So, if you are a thrill seeker, then Whistler is one of the best places to visit in Canada for you!
Things To Do in Whistler :
- Indulge in snowmobiling
- Witness the town’s vibrant culture by visiting the art museums and cultural centres
- Dine at 21 Steps or Alta Bistro
Location: British Columbia, Canada
3. Quebec City
Renowned as North America’s oldest walled city, this is amongst those Canada tourist places, which you must visit with your partner if magic, romance, and all things french is what tickles your fancy the most. Have an amazing time with your partner in the magical Quebec city.
Things To Do Quebec city :
- Visit the historic attractions like The Citadel
- Relax at the BattleFields Park
- Walk along the scenic Terrasse Dufferin
Location: Québec, Canada
If you can’t imagine a holiday without a beach, Tofino is the place for you! It’s a paradise for water lovers and a haven for people seeking comfort in their cozy hotel rooms after spending a long day out in the town. Have a great time by the beach in Tofino.
Things To Do Tofino:
- Explore the famous beaches like Long Beach and Chesterman Beach
- Try the popular fish tacos
- Indulge in kayaking and camping at Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada
This small town located on Hudson Bay definitely counts as one of the best places to visit in Canada. Known as the polar bear capital of the world, Churchills is the perfect hotspot for travelers who love having a close encounter with wildlife. It is also a great destination for adventure seekers and one can enjoy underwater activities here.
Things To Do in Churchills:
- Swim or snorkel with Beluga whales
- Explore Fort Prince of Wales
- Take a Tundra Buggy tour
Location: Manitoba, Canada
6. Old Montreal
Old-world charm, spectacular buildings, and horse-drawn carriages are pretty much what describes the fascinating aura of this oldest area in Montreal. For travelers in pursuit of a peaceful & unique experience, this is the perfect place to be! Have a great time with your folks here.
Things To Do Old Montreal :
- Explore the underground city
- Rejuvenate at the Spa Scandinave
- Take the Old Montreal food tour
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
7. Banff National Park
Chances are, you have already heard of Banff a lot of times. And why not, it is amongst the top Canada destinations every traveler must visit. Turquoise colored lakes, spectacular glaciers, snow capped peaks, and mesmerizing landscapes, everything beautiful can be witnessed here at once. Excited to visit?
Things To Do Banff National Park:
- Capture the beauty of Lake Louise and Bow Lake
- Take a ride in the Banff Gondola
- Go for hiking or whitewater raftingTimings: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM every day
Location: 224 Banff Avenue, Town of Banff, Alberta, Canada
8. Butchart Gardens
Of all the top tourist attractions in Canada, Butchart Gardens is the best place to explore with a camera in hand. With an enchanting display of flowers around, fun boat tours, night illuminations & more, there’s a lot to see and do here that will make your holiday vibrant! Ready to capture some Instagram worthy pictures?
Things To Do in Butchart Gardens :
- Capture the gorgeous flowers around
- Witness the fireworks show designed by Disney
- Indulge in ice skatingTimings: 8:45 AM to 10:00 PM
Location: 800 Benvenuto Ave, Brentwood Bay, BC V8M 1J8, Canada
09. CN Tower, Toronto
Looking for the best places to visit in Toronto, Canada? Touching and beautifying the Toronto skyline, CN Tower is will be the perfect destination for you. Be it dining at the 360 Restaurant, indulging in edge walking on the glass outside, or just admiring the views of the city from the top, this iconic landmark is the most apt place to visit. Do add it to your amazing list of places to visit in Canada.
Things To Do in Toronto :
- Indulge in the world’s highest ‘hands-free’ walk
- Eat at the award winning 360 Restaurant
- Capture the beauty of Toronto from the top of the towerTimings: 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Location: 301 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2T6, Canada
10. Yoho National Park
Of all the Canada tourist places, Yoho National Park located in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains is a place every nature lover must visit. Its gorgeously massive Wapta and Takakkaw Falls make it ideal for your Canada holiday pictures. Enjoy the sight of the cascading falls.
Things To Do in Yoho National Park :
- Enjoy a serene drive up to Takakkaw Falls
- Stroll along the Emerald Lake
- Take a bike ride on the Yoho Valley Road
Location: Field, BC V0A 1G0, Canada