Want to spend your next vacation traveling through some of the highest motorable roads in the world? Then you must try our Leh Ladakh Bike Tour Package which starts from Leh. The scenic beauty of Himalayas is best experienced when the cold mountain air ruffles your hair, with the sun playing hide and seek with the mighty Himalayas. In this Leh Ladakh bike tour package from Leh, you will rendezvous with the fresh waters of the Indus River, the chilly winds of Himalayas and the serene calm of Buddhist monasteries.
This motorbike tour package from Leh to Leh will take you the religious sites, famous museums, glistening lakes, and on the way, you will cross the mighty passes namely Khardungla and Chang La. This tour itinerary is the perfect amalgamation of the adventure, thrill, spirituality, and pride. It will give you adrenaline rush at some time and you will feel proud while you visit the Hall of Fame in Leh. Leh Ladakh bullet trip for 7 days starts from Leh City and Ends in Leh City but it will provide you an opportunity to explore the immense beauty of this faraway land in the best possible way and give you memories of a lifetime which you will cherish always.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Leh
Your Ladakh bike tour will start from the majestic town of Leh. When you arrive at Leh Airport, our tour representative will assist you in completing the hotel transfer formalities. As it is the first day of the Ladakh motorbike tour, today we suggest our guests to get acclimatized to the weather and altitude of Leh Ladakh. In the afternoon, you could choose to visit the town of Leh or Leh market.
Overnight stay will be at a hotel in Leh.
Day 2: Leh – Alchi – Magnetic Hill – Leh
Wake up to a refreshing morning with a steamy hot breakfast being served for extinguishing your belly fire. Our bike tour starts, as we proceed towards the Sham valley, which is picturesque full of photogenic views.
Visit the fabulous Alchi monastery, which is famous all over the region for its miniature paintings. Visit the Dukhang Hall, the Manjushree temple and the temples of Lot Sabha Lhakhang and Lhakhang Soma and experience pure divinity.
Sitting on a small hilltop, the Likir monastery is located at a height of 3700 meters above sea level. Engaging views surround the Monastery and when you arrive at this place, you will understand why Buddhist monks can concentrate on meditation. With the tranquil Himalayas surrounding the place, even the sound of silence can be heard here. The monastery contains some of the most exotic thangkas that will entice you towards them.
Our next stop will be the magnetic hill. Why such an interesting name? Well, the magnetic hill is a place where the gravity defying, the vehicles roll upwards! The military Hall of Fame museum, located nearby is a place that will fill your heart with pride and sadness at the same time.
It contains some great artifacts related to the war triumphs of the Indian army. There is a separate section that displays various weapons and other devices used during Operation Vijay, the Kargil war. You can also imagine the tough life of soldiers in the Siachen glacier by viewing the equipment used by them in this museum.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 3: Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley
Good morning, sip some steaming hot coffee and help yourself with some mouthwatering breakfast. After you have your breakfast, we will move towards Nubra valley.
On the way to Nubra, you will cross the mighty Khardungla pass, which is one of the highest motorable roads in the world. Feel the majestic beauty of Karakoram pass as you ride through these constricted roads in search of peace.
We will visit the Sumoor village, which is a mesmerizing hill village located in the heart of the Himalayas. Situated on the banks of Nubra River, the Sumoor village is one of the most beautiful places in Ladakh valley.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Nubra.
Day 4: Nubra Valley – Hunder – Leh
On the fourth day of your Ladakh bike tour from Leh to Leh, you will visit the famous Diskit monastery. Situated amidst the Himalayas, the Diskit monastery contains one of the most important Buddhist statues in the Ladakh region. The Maitreya Buddha statue measuring more than 100 feet never fails to inspire the spiritual being inside tourists.
The Hunder sand dunes are located nearby and you can experience the thrill of riding a double-humped camel at an extra cost. At the end of the day, we drive back to Leh.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Leh – Pangong Lake
One of the most famous tourist attractions in Leh, the Pangong Lake is in our itinerary today.
The Pangong Lake is the highest saltwater lake in the world is a sight to behold and we are sure that it will hypnotize you with its mesmerizing beauty. Spend some quality time on the banks of the Pangong solely before we move on towards Chang La, which is one of the highest motorable roads in the world to enjoy a hot lunch.
Overnight stay in the camp nearby Pangong Lake.
Day 6: Pangong Lake – Leh
On the sixth day of our Ladakh motorcycle tour from Leh , we move back towards Leh. Capture some magical moments and the town of Karu and cross the famous Indus River which supported ancient Indus river valley civilization. The rest of the day is at your leisure. If time allows you can visit the Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, and nearby places in Leh.
Your overnight stay will be at your hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Transfer to Leh Airport
On the last day of Leh Ladakh bike tour from Leh, our representative will assist you towards the Leh Airport for your homebound journey.
- Bike (350 Enfield) with Helmet
- Accommodation in budget hotel on Twin Sharing Basis with Breakfast & Dinner
- All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
- Guide cum Mechanic (Only if no. of pax more than 20)
- Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues (Only if no. of pax more than 30)
- Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
- Inner Line Permit and monument entrances.
- Any Flight Tickets.
- In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
- Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
- Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc. Any services / meals not mentioned in Cost Includes.
Terms and Conditions
- Bike should be in good condition to take this tour (For Passenger without Bike)
- Through servicing of the bike should be done before start of tour.
- Motorcycle driving license & bike documents should be legal and valid.
- Helmet: Compulsory for both, biker / pillion rider.
- Participants should be medically fit to undertake this tour.
- Anyone suffering from breathing problem, asthma, heart problem or any major medical problem should avoid this tour.
- On Expedition riders will be required to drive a stretch of 250 km. without fuelling facility. They have to carry additional fuel & fuel drums along with them.
- No last moment cancellation will be accepted.
- Changes and alterations of single points in our travel conditions which are necessary during our tour are agreed to as long as they don’t change the style of the tour significant.
- Organizers reserve the right to adjust the route slightly before the start of the tour.
- If the participant is not able to complete the tour or to consume benefits included in the price of the tour, for reasons neither caused by him nor the organizers, or should he not be able to complete the tour, he / she has no right to claim a refund.
- Damage of bike on tour should be borne by biker.