A gorgeous recipe with grilled chicken marinated in honey, thyme, lemon and served with crisp asparagus and potatoes.
Ingredients Of Grilled Herb Chicken Breast With Honey And Asparagus
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, skinless
- 5 ml honey
- 5 ml lemon
- A pinch of thyme
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of black pepper
- 10 ml red wine
- 30 ml brown sauce
- A pinch of rosemary
- 4 potatoes, boiled and thinly sliced
How to Make Grilled Herb Chicken Breast with Honey and Asparagus
- In a large bowl, whisk together honey, lemon juice, thyme, black pepper and salt.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Place the chicken breast in a bowl with the sauce and let it marinate for 15 minutes. Turn it occasionally.
- Take a pan and fill it with water up to 1 inch. Bring the water to a boil and blanch the asparagus and potatoes for 1-2 minutes. Shock the asparagus in iced water and drain it well.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat for 6 -7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Grill the asparagus for 4 minutes or until tender-crisp, turning occasionally.
- Brush chicken and asparagus with the leftover marinade.
- Serve chicken with asparagus and potatoes.